Sunday, August 4, 2013

Starbucks Drive-Thru

So I started this blog with the intentions of telling a story - chronologically.  But I just have to skip to the fun stuff!!  I have so much to say!!

Phoenix is big.....huge!  There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE.....just about on every other corner.  The problem:  not all of them have drive-thrus!!  Bummer!!

Well today, on this Sunday morning - I decided to use my "free" drink on my Gold card to try the new Iced Orange Spice Coffee!!  So I googled "drive thru Starbucks," and whatya know - there was one right around the corner on Thunderbird and 41st!!  So I grabbed Bent and off we went to the drive-thru Starbucks!!

I had no idea Starbucks offered drinks larger than a Venti!!!!  I ordered a Grande Iced Orange Spice Coffee -  but the barista insisted that I get the largest, the "Trenta," since there was no size limit on my free drink.  So of course, I said, "why not?!?"  I asked about the trenta (31 oz cold cup), letting the barista know I had never even heard of this size.  She assured me that it's been around for awhile, but only available for iced drinks, mainly teas and coffees.

Heck yeah!!!  Check out my Trenta Iced Orange Spice Coffee (with a little bit of non-fat milk)!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment