Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Furniture

So, some of you may know that right before I left for Phoenix (to move here), I sold all of my furniture and most of my stuff.  Therefore, when I got here, I had to get new stuff.  For those interested, here are a few pics of my new furniture!!

Yellow chair is from Ross, yellow table is from Target,
and I got a great deal on my blue chair and loveseat from Furniture King!!

I've rearranged my furniture several times, but this is when I first got it all.

The mirror, I got from Homegoods!!

Plants (of course........I had to get my plants), I got from K-Mart 
and the Smart TV (so I can get my Netflix) I got from Walmart!

"Denise's Plant"  - I gave Denise my former plant like this...:-)

         
Bentley has a new spot.......:-)

More pics of Bent on the new furniture.....;-)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog!! What a great way to keep the people that care about you posted on your adventures! :) And I am honored that you have named a plant after me! lol! I am still keeping a close eye on your plant and hope to give it back to you one day in good shape! :) I also love that Bentley found his way into almost every one of your pictures of the furniture- Maddie has a way of doing that too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete